the Concrete Jungle reference written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 205 pages (40 articles).
Concrete Jungle is an indie game about city planning and deck-building, with a new take on the city Building that swaps micro management for deck-building and extra servings of strategy! The game combines the simple but satisfying mechanics of tabletop deck-building games, the intricacy and accessibility of an indie title, and the variety and depth of a collectible card game. Topped with the isometric stylings of classic 90s management sims.
You use cards in your deck to place buildings, clearing city blocks to give yourself more room to build. As your city grows you'll get opportunities to hone your deck, but the game also gets harder. Concrete Jungle started off years ago as a sequel to the developers' indie game 'MegaCity' from 2011. Although still a successor to that game, it's come so far and earned a shiny new name.
The game was released on September 23, 2015.
- Over 150+ buildings!
- Single player story mode with 6 unlockable characters!
- Online High Scores system
- Competitive mode with challenging AI
- Local competitive/co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players (1 vs 1, 2 vs 2)
- Soundtrack featuring DP Kaufman, Mokhov & Xerxes
- No Microtransactions! The game *will not* feature any free-to-play mechanics or microtrasnactions. There will be plenty of unlocks, but you'll earn them through play at a reasonable rate (remember- how things used to be!)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Help:Contents page.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.